Sunday, December 6, 2015

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Glitter topper + Watercolor

Ladies I have no clue what Watercolor part of this challenge is ... So I decided to make some nails that feature very light colors the way they seem if you actually use them. They always seemed so light to me since they are so easily deluded with water if you try to paint with watercolors. 

I wore this manicure on the Slovenian beauty bloggers event and they were a hit - I just love how they turned out <3 



To make the gradient I used Kiko 389, Barry M Blueberry, China glaze More to explore, Essence Love is in the air and Catrice LOVEnder. I stamped over with Essence stamp me! white and MoYou London Princess 13 plate. The glitter I used underneath is Essence Truth or dare



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. I really like the colors to this manicure. Very pretty and light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and the nude glitter is something I definitely don't have ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! It looks watercolory to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...