Friday, December 25, 2015

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: New Year

Since New Year is the time for the biggest parties I thought to myself what would be my dream party? And it would be by a landslide a party at The Great Gatsby! I love the story and the movie is one of my all time favorites! The songs from the movie, I always make my friends play them at parties so it makes sense I make some Gatsby nails for this festive time of the year :)


source: tumblr


For this manicure I used Wet n Wild Darkest hour as base. Over 2 nails I added some p2 Go dangerous! I created the stamps with Kiko Gold polish and plate named BP43. Also Barry M Silver foil in combination with CA-34 and Lily Anna 8 plates.


In case you didn't see the movie here is poster of it and you can see all the main characters and the main design that is shown in the movie - the geometric pattern that were prevalent in the 1920s.



xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. The gold and silver metallic stamping is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold stamping matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...