Saturday, November 7, 2015

NOTD: Woodland creatures nail art

It is time for Autumn nails and I was inspired by all the forest leaves colors and all the cute creatures that wonder around the woods getting ready for Winter. So that was the inspiration for this manicure and I think they came out great and so adorable :)  



As base on the outer nails I used Essie In stitches. The other nails have a mix of Catrice Goldfinger, Orango bloom and  Essence Inti inka, Last night a cookie saved my life.
The stamping polishes I used are Mundo de Unas Dark green, Bornpretty store Orange, Essence stamp me!black and Kiko Gold.
The stamping plates I used are MM08, BPS05, MoYou London Princess 4 and Festive 8.



This post was created for the lovely ladies at Glam express a page full of all kinds of beauty inspirations that will get you ready for the upcoming season.

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...