Tuesday, November 24, 2015

NOTD: Plaid nail art

It is getting cold outside. Meaning it is time to get your favorite scarfs or sweaters out of the closet. And I decided to make some nail art that looks like a fun and fuzzy sweater with some 3D embellishments :) 



For this manicure I used Essence Wild white ways and Golden rose Carnival 11 polishes as base. To make the plaid pattern I layered stamps made with QA96 stamping plate. The polishes I used to make the pattern are Ya Qin An no. 21 and 15, also BPS stamping polish no.8. Also I created a 3D plaid pattern using some long and dot studs. 



This manicure was made for the page Glam-express. It is a great source to get some amazing ideas for NOTD and MUOD :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. I like how colorful your plaid nails are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and pretty!! That glitter is really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...