Monday, November 30, 2015

Essence Advent Calendar

This year a lot of the cosmetics companies released their Advent calendars. It is crazy I've never seen that many before. And since Essence is one of my all time favorite brands I decided to buy their advent calender. It is a big thing that has 24 spaces filled with nail polish goodies! I won't post them here but follow me on my IG ACCOUNT there I will post 1 per day as December unfolds and you can see what this big box of beauty contains :) 




If you don't like SPOILERS DON'T SCROLL BELOW!!!!

***************************************************************************

What I posted here is a quick shot of the swatches of all the polishes that are inside - I decided to keep some but after the holiday craziness I will host a giveaway featuring a lot of the polishes from here since they are so unique and an adorable semi-mini size! They are perfect to share with my followers :) 




Happy Holidays

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I need to see if they're doing the advent calendar giveaway thing on their site like they have before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of need this in my life. Would much rather have polish than chocolate ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...