Saturday, November 7, 2015

Review: Essence Merry Berry LE

It is time for Fall and XMas collections to hit the stores. And Merry Berry by Essence is their recent limited edition. 

Here you can see what I choose to review. And I just had to make a cute little photo of them under a kawaii XMas tree ♡


This is the promotional art for the collection. It gets me all exicted for the upcoming New years parties.


Here you can see the lipstick I choose "Let the berrytailes begin". 

I made some quick swatches. It is a berry purple that is based on red pigments which makes it a vibrant color and not a cool purple. A perfect vampy shade for the season. It does not dry completly matte thou.

This is "The masked ball" let me first swoon over the bottle. It is so festive and perfect! They seem right at home under some miseltoe. The shade here is similar to the lipstic above. A vibrant berry purple that has a surface fuschia sheen and a deep blue shimmer that was a bit hard to capture. It has an amazing forumla that was opaque in one thick coat.

"I love my Golden pumps" is the only top coat in the collection. And it is a dupe to their old Metal glam LE and that was the reason I got it since I was running a bit low on it. Why you ask?
This polish has an amazing sheer base filled with gold shards. The gold crystals come in different shapes and sizes but the application is easy. It is packed with glitter so much that for the swatches below i needed one thick coat of it over the previous "The masked ball".

So for all the ladies getting some supplies for the party season or looking for some nice stocking stuffers Essence Merry Berry limited edition items are a great way to go. 


Xoxo
Gin

1 comment:

  1. The lip color and nail polish colors are perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...