Monday, November 2, 2015

40 Great Nail art ideas Challenge: Halloween / Kindred the Eternal Hunters

Once more I am late in this challenge but here is my Halloween entry. I choose to create a manicure that is inspired by the new League of Legends champion Kindred. I choose them because as you can see below they are both wearing masks and I feel like that what the holiday is all about. 



At the same time OMG I love this champion so much!!! They are 2 complete opposites paying as one a Lamb and a Wolf non the less! They even talk to each other and cooperate! I am so happy and excited to add them to my collection :)


Here is my inspiration - Kindred The Eternal Hunters

I wanted to create their masks and the details on lambs bow and a flurry of arrows since that is what they use :)


Here you can see them in game <3 




For this manicure I used Color club Harp on it and Beyond to make the gradients and the gradient stamps. The masks are made with Sinful colors Wisp and Wet n Wild Darkest hour. The blue details are made with Emily De Molly Indigo flow. The stamping polish I used is Mundo De Unas Blue. The plates I used are BP28 and BM606.


Here is a cute little teaser that shows a little bit of their creepy nature and you can hear their voices talking to each other as they do in game <3



My favorite Kindred quote in game (said in 2 voices) :
''Never one ... without the other.''

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...