Friday, November 13, 2015

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Your job

Right now the job that gives me most pleasure is beeing a blogger. And getting free fun nail art supplies and trying them out makes me a lot happier than my other work.

So here you go some blogging work :)

Today I am swatching the Bornpretty store stamping polish no.9  It is a sky blue polish. I was a bit sceptical that it will be opaque enough over a black base. So I once more used the ultimate test. The polish passed without a problem. As you can see it stamped flawlessly over both. 

This blue seems perfect to me to create a nice and romantic winter inspired nail art. I wanted to create something that looks like winter winds. I found 2 very similar patterns only that one looks a bit more edgy and the other a bit more rounded. Here you can see the result.
As base I used Sinful colors Wisp.  And the studs I got from BPS.
If you are visiting Bornpretty store and their Nail art department don't forget to use the 10% off code RJL91.

Xoxo
Gin

1 comment:

  1. That blue stamped so well! Fun theme for this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...