Friday, November 20, 2015

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Grey + color + Water marble

The nail art gods must hate me since in every challenge I get wrapped up into there is a Water marble portion. I hate this technique so much I just don't have the energy to rant about it right now - so as always I will cheat using nail stamps :)



For this manicure I used Essence Wild white ways and China glaze Lemon fizz to make the base linear gradients. Then I stamped over it with Catrice London's weather forecast and hehe 040 stamping plate. I used China glaze Matte magic as a top coat and an opal gem that I got from Ladyqueen beauty.



I don't relay like this nails since I am sick of water marble patterns. But I am hopeful that one of these days I will stumble upon a nail art challenge that does not require a water marble manicure :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. The grey is so pretty and soft in this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You just made me want to do water marble. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - i just don't hope that i have to do water marble soon, have tried it before and let just say my polish doesn't want to spread out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...