Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NOTD: Halloween ghost skulls nail art

Since Halloween manicures mostly feature strong bold colors I decided to make something that has soft shades and design. I tried to create an affect that appears just as if the ghost skulls are rising from the fog. And I love how they turned out! From far away you can't see them very well and the entire nail looks very understated <3


Also I have this black skull no name polish that is the most perfect model for this manicure <3


For this mani I used Essence Wild white ways, OPI I have a herring problem and Black skull polishes to create the base gradient. Then I stamped over it with Essence Wild white ways. Since it is not a relay a stamping polish the skulls came out a bit sheer that is just he right attribute when you want to create a wisp like effect. The plate I used is D6 I got at Bornpretty store. 


I hope you like this nails art. It is another way to wear Halloween themed nails without being to obvious about it. 
Stop by Glam express where these nails are exclusively featured and it a a great spot if you need any mother make up and manicure tutorials :) 


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...