Friday, October 23, 2015

MoYou London Halloween Cute nail art contest

 I love MoYou London stamping plates and since I follow them on IG I found their new Halloween Creepy & Cute contest and I decided to take part in it :) 


If you are interested in taking part here are the Contest rules look them over and if you feel inspired join me :) 



I created Zombie Bunny nails last year and I fell in love with the design so much I decided to make something similar again this year. But I wanted to take it to another level - so I added a toxic cupcake, some creepy animals and a butterfly that I adored since the day I got the plate because they look like the ones from D.Gray man anime <3 


 I love how these turned out and I can't decide which nail I like best ;) 


I used a lot of nail art supplies here so I will describe them in 4 parts:
Index - The polishes I used are Essence Wild white ways, Stamp me! black, Catrice Purple reign, Inner purple of trust, Models own Purple glare and China glaze Sun of a peach. The plates I used are MoYou London Gothic 5 and Biker 5.
Middle - I created the base with China glaze Sun worshipper, Catrice Innocent toxin and Inner purple of trust. Over it I stamped with Essence stamp me!black and MoYou London Princess 11.
Ring - I created decals with MoYou London Princess 11 and 13 using Essence stamp me!black. I painted them in with Models own Purple glare, China glaze Sun worshipper, Catrice Innocent toxin, Essence Wild white ways and Morgan Taylor Pink flame-ingo
Pinkie - The polishes I used are Mundo de Unas Dark green for the bunny decal. I used MoYou London Sic-fi 1 and Time traveller Back to the 80s 2 on this nail. The other polishes I used are Essence Wild white ways, Off to miami!, Catrice Innocent toxin and Viva Brazil. 


Wish me luck ;)
And let me know what is your favorite part of this manicure :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are amazing! Good luck in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazingly adorable! I can't pick a favorite. I love'em all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...