Wednesday, October 28, 2015

BPS Review: Ya Qin An no.21 stamping polish

It is time for another stamping polish review! I got this unique colored Ya Qin An no.21 stamping polish from Bornpretty store to review. And once more I am so happy that I got my claws on them since they are amazing!

And the color was perfect to make some abstract candy corn nail art <3 


Like all the rest I tested the polish over a black and white base. As you can see the polish has no problem stamping over both - but like any other polish it turns a bit more vivid colored over white. The opacity is perfect, and the consistency of the polish works well with any stamping plate. 


I recommend this polish for anyone who is looking for a unique orange polish. It is quite a steal since it comes up to 5.99$ for 18ml of polish. Which is enough to last you a life time :) 


For this manicure I used Wet N Wild Darkest hour as base. I created the geometric candy corn decals using Ya Qin An no.21 stamping polish, Essence Love is in the air and Wild white ways.  The plate I used is BPL-027. Over it all I added a layer of China glaze Matte magic top coat. 


If you are in search of a life time supply of stamping polish or any other nail art supplies stop by Bornpretty store and while you are there use the 10% OFF COUPON RJL91. 


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and bright yellow stamping polish this is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...