Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bornpretty store stamping polish no.12 Review

Today I have for you a review of the new Bornpretty store stamping polish. The online store Bornpretty recently released their own stamping polishes and I just had to try some of them. And I was blown away! They are amazing! And the color I choose came just in time for some Halloween manicures.



Here as you can see I put the no.12 green polish on the ultimate stamping test - over white and black base. And it works perfectly. It picks up great and works on any stamping plate. It is perfectly opaque and very simple to work with - I highly recommend it. 


If you are thinking of starting a stamping polish collection head on over to Bornpretty store since they come in all colors and are 7.99$ for 17ml of polish which is a great price since they work so well. 


I wanted to create this apocalyptic zombie hands in a jelly stampwich and I love how they turned out!


For this manicure I used Catrice Hugo moss as base. Made a round of stamps and added another layer of the Catrice polish. Over it I added Essence Night in Vegas. The stamps are made with HD04 plate and BPS no.12 stamping polish. 


Don't forget to head on over to Bornpretty store Nail art department and start your BPS stamping polish collection today! Some of their polishes are reduced from 7.99$ to 2.99$ . Also don't forget to use the 10% OFF CODE RJL91

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...