Sunday, October 25, 2015

40 Great Nail art ideas Challenge: Orange, purple & green + Tie dye

I am having no luck in this challenge so far since I constantly get the most uninspiring combinations of colors and techniques. I mean tie dye ... I don't wear it or did I ever made it on nails :(

So I got creative made a mesh of the 3 colors and stamped over it with patterns that look a bit like tie dye. And since Halloween time is almost upon us I piled on as many skull related stuff as I could find. I like how it turned out since you need to look closely to see all the lovely details :)




To create this manicure I used Catrice Poison me, posion you!, p2 Tequila sunrise and Barry M Key lime for the base colors. Over it I stamped with BM XL25, BM612, MoYou London Punk 5. The stamping polishes I used are Essence stamp me! black and white. I also added some skull charms I had laying around :)



Wish me luck so the next combinations in this challenge will be more fun ;)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely looking into this type of manicure - first time that i heard of tie-dye in nail art! Well presented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...