Friday, October 9, 2015

40 Great nail art ideas challenge: Teal + Stripe mani

OK so this is the 2nd part of the challenge. We all get assigned a color, then we all also got assigned a nail art technique - and my 1st one was tape mani. 
Right now I am fighting a nasty cold and I just couldn't set my heart to all the work that goes into such a mani. So I cheated like a boss and made a bunch of stamping decals that look like they were made with tape ;)

And I love how they turned out <3


For this mani I used Mundo de Unas Teal to make the decals. Then I painted them in with China glaze For Audrey, Essence Off to Miami! and I am bluetiful. The base is Sinful colors Wisp. Over it all I added a coat of Catrice I'm dynamite. The plates I used are BM604 and MoYou London Holy shapes 3



Do you ever cheat on a challenge?
xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Did I ever cheat on a challenge? Of course, I did. We should survive, after all. =)

    This mani is great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your nails look like little pencils, don't they split or get torn of more quickly? Liked the design on the middle finger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...