Thursday, October 1, 2015

#31DC2015: Honor nails you love

I love to stalk the blog More nail polish - it was a source if inspiration for me since I started blogging since I am obsessed with Aussie indies and bloggers. 

The other day she made these amazing Black Damask nail art and I knew it was the right one for this part of the challenge. It is a combination of my favorite pattern, color and nail art effect. So I recreated it and added a bit of my own twist :) 


For this mani I used Tedi Black skull as base, Essence stamp me!black for stamping and MoYou London Fashionista 8 stamping plate.


OMG It is over!!! I am so happy I did it all and on time! And these is a great look to end the challenge <3 I hope you had fun

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...