Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Most precious polish

I don't actually have a most precious polish - but I think all my holo polishes are 'the special guys' in my collection. So I decided to make a mani full of holos and then fail miserably at capturing how amazing they look *classic me* :) 

But still a combination of my favorite polish finish and favorite nail art technique produced very interesting results <3


For this mani I used Essence stamp me! black and QA73 to make the decals. I painted them in with Emily de Molly Indigo flow, China glaze When stars collide, Infra red and Jade Hypnose, Mystic gold. 


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great and I can see some sparkle. I can imagine how amazing it was in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...