Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Dark & Grungy

source: tumblr

X marks the spot where this challenge ends! WOW This was a long one but I did it! I did all 52 weeks *pets myself on the back* :) I must make a collage of them all to see them in one place! 

The last theme is dark & grungy something that is right up my alley. But I did it very subtle and toned down since I am a bit tired from it all ... Can you  blame me? :)



For this mani I used Sinful colors Wisp as base. Over it I added this cool looking skull polish I got from TEDI. Over it all I stamped with BM606 and Barry M Gold foil. I added some gold flat studs from BPS to top it all off. 




I love how it turned out and I think this is a great mani to finish the challenge with. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...