Friday, September 4, 2015

BPS Review: Y015 stamping plate / 31DC2015: Green nails

I got my first Ya Qin An 015 stamping plate from the amazing Bornpretty store. I never worked with this brand before and I was blown away! It was perfect to to create some green nails for the recent 31 Day nail art challenge.  


Here you can see the plate. It is perfectly etched and very simple to work with. I had no problem using it. There were no scratches on the plate and the image was crisp and it looked just like the promotional pictures. 


For this mani I used Femme fatale Tree disguise kit as base. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Teal. For the pinkie I decided to make a small decal with Essence stamp me! Black. Then I painted it in with OPI Mermaid's tears and Ruby kisses Electric purple. The decal is the same colors as the base polish and I feel like they match very well. 


This is how the mani turned out and I love it! These plates are of the highest quality and I can't wait to work with them again. Also the pattern is completely unique so I will keep my eye on this brand in the future. 



Don't forget to visit the Bornpretty store Nail art department to get your own Ya Qin An plate if you are a stamping fanatic like me - or any other nail art supply. While you are there don't forget to use the 10% OFF CODE RJL91.

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...