Tuesday, September 1, 2015

BPS Review: BP-48 Stamping plate / 31DC2015: Red nails

So it's September again and it's time for the 31 Day challenge. And at the same time I got an amazing package from the lovely Bornpretty store full of stamping supplies that I will feature during this challenging month so I can show their amazing plates to the most people possible. 

Day 1 is Red nails and I wanted to make them with the plate I was looking most forward to - BP-48! It features amazing mandala type of patterns, also some paisley print and classic roses. I also used some Red marble studs and iridescent black ones to make the mani shine that I also got from the store a while back. 


Here you can see the plate and the pretty package it comes in. The patterns are amazing and etched to perfection. So you can use it in any type of way you like since the patterns are very big and full of different shapes. I used the main paisley print on my nails only the accent nail has the mandala pattern on it. The entire plate is easy to work with and fun to use since the nail art combinations are endless.


The plate is easy to work with and I can't wait to use it to make some decals because all these lines and swirls are perfect to color in with all the colors in the rainbow. 


For this mani I used S-he stylezone no. 215, p2 Fever, I <3 make up Nail geek Scandal and China glaze Surfin for boys to make radial gradients as base. The I stamped it all with BP-48 and Kleancolor Metallic red to give it some glittery depth. Over it I stamped again with Essence Stamp me! Black and Mundo de Unas Red. I topped it all off with some rhinestones and studs I got from Bornpretty store.


So head on over to Bornpretty nail art store and get their stamping plates that are a classic must have nail art supplies for any nail artist by now. When you are shopping there don't forget to use the 10% OFF CODE RJL91 


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...