Sunday, September 20, 2015

#31DC2015: Water marble

My deep dark nail art secret is I never successfully created a water marble manicure. I gave up on making one a while back since I am not a very patient person and I have my limit at 100 tries of one nail art technique :)

But making water marble decals is simple and fast, also something I almost mastered. So I created decals and crowned them with actual marble studs - I think the illusion is pretty convincing ;)



For this mani I used Essence stamp me!black polish and stamping plate. I colored it in with Catrice Sand Francisco and China glaze Too yacht to handle. The base was Sinful colors Wisp. The rhinestones are from LQM :)



Do you ever cheat on challenges?
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Your watermarble looks so fun and I like the colors in it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...