Tuesday, September 29, 2015

#31DC2015: The Supernatural - Unicorns

Supernatural makes me think of ghosts, vampires, mummies and zombies - but since Halloween season is looming there will be plenty of them on my nails here in the upcoming days :)

I decided to do something cute and supernatural - unicorns & Pegasus! And why not make them origami shaped and all wrapped up in a super cute package <3 <3 <3

I love how these turned out!!! They are so cute and colorful I will do more of these origami creatures and more of these cloud manicures I just can't believe how simple were they to make :)



The base polish is Kiko 340 and the clouds are made with Sinful colors Wisp. The dots are made with Color club Harp on it. The stars are made with Mundo de Unas Yellow and BP-L013 plate, the hearts are made with BP-11 plate, Morgan Taylor Pink flame-ingo. The magical horses are made with Essence stamp me!black and MoYou London Origami 5 plate. I painted them in with Essence Off to miami!, Inti inka, China glaze At vase value and S-he Stylezone no.247


Look at this cute guy <3 So fat and happy <3 

source: tumblr



And one of my favorite unicorn appearances ever in one of my favorite movies - Tangled *holla if you know this gif* ;)

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love those bright yellow stars! The origami animals, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...