Tuesday, September 8, 2015

#31DC2015: Metallic nails

Metallics are a hard shade to work with. Then I found my China glaze Holographic polishes and they look like metallics anyways since the holo effect is so weak I decided to use them to make this colorful decal. 

I used the OG of all holos Color club Beyond as base but my camera was once more not having it so the holo effect is nearly not visible at all :( But I like this look anyways it is very dark and it reminds me of something a harlequin would wear in a funky gothic medical movie :)


Here I used Color club Beyond as base. The decals are made with Essence stamp me!black and hehe026 plate. Then I colored in the little diamonds with the almost entire China glaze Holographics collection (I might be a holo hoarder). Specifically I used When stars collide, Infra red, Not in this galaxy, Cosmic dust, Sci-fi by and Strap on your moonboots. 



xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! I really need to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have to agree, the holo is not strong within those CG's :( But I love this design you made, it works really well with those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an intricate design! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! Your mani is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...