Friday, September 18, 2015

#31DC2015: Half moons

Anything that requires me to use some type of stickers or tape is out of the question for me. I am sorry nail art gods but I can't work with tape because I always ruin the base mani. Half moons require some tape or a steady hand - I have neither :)

But I got this amazing MoYou London Mandala plate and I decided to cut apart each mandala and use it as a half moon. I had to embellish a bit more with some pretty rhinestones and caviar beads <3
I LOVE THIS LOOK - it looks very neutral from far off but up close the patterns are stunning since the mandala patterns are so intricate <3




Here is some psychedelic inspiration that I found while wondering the Internets ;) 

source: tumblr


For this mani I used Kiko 317 as base on all the nails. I made the stamps using Essence stamp me! black and white,with the MoYou London Mandala 4 plate and rhinestones from BPS. 


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...