Thursday, September 10, 2015

#31DC2015: Gradient nails

My flamingo love is going strong still - the silly birds made me hate the color pink a little less - who knew :) 
Since it's time for the gradient mani I am using it to create on more pink flamingo mani. Also I miss summer and the crazy neons so this is two birds with one stone *did I make a funny* 


How is this silly guys not the most adorable thing ever? <3

sourcce: tumblr


For this mani I used Morgan Taylor Don't worry, be brilliant, Pink flame-ingo and China glaze Yellow polka bikini to create the gradient. And I had this Color club Do the twist that has the same colored glitter and fits perfectly as an accent finger color. The stamps are made with MoYou London Tropical 5 and 16 plates, the polish I used for stamping was Essence stamp me! black.


xoxo
gin

7 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. Flamingos are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I am still loving spring polish, much less the summer brights and neons! (I feel I am being pulled kicking and screaming into the Fall polish!) I love your mani - it is terrific! Great choice of colors and glitter. And that animated meme! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe Flamingos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...