Thursday, September 17, 2015

#31DC2015: Glitter

Just like flowers glitter has the same girly reputation ... But I got the most bad ass glitters and damn right I am making a tough girl mani for the girly glittery part of the challenge :)

The glitters are Essece #rebel and they are the most unique mix of camouflage elements, light and dark green ones, nude and black glitters all matte. Also there are some white ones that look like the medals or ranks on war uniforms. The glitters come in hex or square shapes.

Since the glitters and the stamping patterns I choose are so masculine I decided to put the most feminine color underneath  - pink! :)


I think this mani would be perfect for a hand model that would be in a commercial for this little evil gadget ;) 

source: tumblr


For this mani I used Catrice Cosmic pink as base. The glitters are Essence #rebel. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! white , MoYou London Biker 5 and Princess 13 plates.


I love how these turned out! Do you like the play on masculine and feminine effects? :)


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...