Saturday, September 19, 2015

#31DC2015: Galaxies

I love the Pastel Goth posts on IG and tumblr so I took their awesome fashion combinations and thought to myself what type of nails would a girl like that wear? And I came up with this kawaii galaxy :)


Some random cute gif inspirations are all over this post since it took me some time and research to figure out what colors would work together :)

source: tumblr
For this mani I used Catrice Port blue, OPI Do you lilac it?, S-he stylezone no. 20, China glaze Too yacht to handle and Essence Hola, guapa as base - all applied at the same time. The stamps are made with pueen60 plate, Essence stamp me!white and Color club Harp on it polishes. 



source: tumblr


source: tumblr



source: tumblr
I hope you liked the mani and the gifs :)
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I see you've mesmerised the cat with that magic as well haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...