Monday, September 14, 2015

#31DC2015: Flowers

I don't like doing flower manicures they seem just way to girly to me. But since they are a part of the challenge I decided to make the most of it and make some bad ass nails. 

It was a challenge to make flowers look less girly and more macho ;) But I did it and I love these nails, I feel like they are the best ones in the challenge so far <3



For these nails I used OPI You're so Vain-illa and Formula X Turbulent as base. The decals I created with MoYou London Biker 5 and Rockstar 1 plates. I colored them with OPI Live.love.carnival, Catrice Madam Butterfly, Essence The green & the grunge, Sinful colors Wisp, Kiko Gold, Barry M Silver foil.



xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a realy good job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are edgy but girly at the same time. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look rockin'! Great take on the Flower prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a whole lot of awesome going on in these nails! I love the mix of the bright designs with bold glitter in the back. Makes it look like it's on a backdrop of spray paint. Seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...