Friday, September 25, 2015

#31DC2015: Fashion - My Jelly dress

I like fashion its pretty and expansive if you want to look cool and trendy. But I mostly wear all black - from time to time I cheat and wear something colorful. I got this amazing rainbow jellyfish dress on ebay and I fell in love with the pattern so much I had to recreate it on my nails :)


Here you can see my pretty dress just chilling on my bed - I love it <3


And this is my interpretation of it - they match perfectly :)


I loved this design so much I decided to take this rare all 10 fingers picture at the pool since it is the perfect jelly environment ;)


For this mani I used BM-XL25 stamping plate for the jelly decals. I used Essence stamp me! white and black to make them also I used them as base colors. I colored them in with China glaze Yellow polka dot bikini, More to explore, Too yacht to handle, Son of a peach, Kleancolor Neon fuschia and p2 swimming pool. I used Polish me silly Freckles as the glitter base. 


Does my jelly dress make you jelly? ;)




xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Love the bright colors and that dress is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...