Monday, September 21, 2015

#31DC2015: A color - I choose GLITTER!

As you saw I used a lot of purple this challenge, since I realised I own way to many of them. But then it came to this part of the challenge where you feature a color and I couldn't decide what to use, and I knew I don't have one more purple mani in me :) 

So I choose the color I own most off ... GLITTER!!! 
I decided to make a mani that looks like a meadow filled with growing flowers. And it turned out so very fun and vibrant *don't get me started on how hard it was to remove them* :)



For this look I used only 2 polishes and some top coat. I used Yes Love G26-5 and Wynie S011 *Rly cool names I know* 



I love tulips and this gif was my inspiration for the mani <3
source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...