Thursday, September 24, 2015

#31DC2015: A book - Alice in Wonderland

It is book day and WHAT? did you think I will do anything else but a Alice in Wonderland manicure? ;)

I got the most amazing set of Alice stamping plates from MoYou London courtesy of my polish BFF Miss Hysteria and now I finally have a good reason to use them. 

I wanted to use the coolest themes and some classic symbols and colors from the book, and I think they came out great! <3


For this mani I used a combination of blues as base called Kiko 295, Kiko 340 and LA Girl Brilliant blue. The accent nail has Golden rose Jolly jewels no. 110 as base. The red queen decal is made with Essence stamp me!black and MoYou London Biker 5 plate, it is colored in with Essence Kiss of a mermaid and Catrice Goldfinger. The other nails have stamps made with Essence stamp me!white and MoYou London Alice 1, 2 and 4 plates.


source: tumblr

source: tumblr
I hope you liked these nails and the cute inspiration gifs ;)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...