Saturday, September 5, 2015

31DC2015: Blue nails

Here are my blue nails that are a weird combination of 2 completely different types of blue. A metallic Models own Chrome indigo and Essence Over the rainbow as base. I must admit I saw this differently in my head but I still like how it turned out - kind off or not really - I am not sure ... 


I only wish these 2 colors weren't so shy when it comes to taking a picture. The metallic effect and the funky shimmer effect were way prettier in person.


So for this mani I used Essence Over the rainbow as base. The stamping was made with MoYou London Fashionista 8 and Models own Chrome Indigo.


Hope you like this couz I am still on the fence if I like it :)
xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. I like it, it's much like tone in tone which gives a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this navy metallic and decal! New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...