Monday, September 7, 2015

#31DC2015: B & W nails

Recently I fell in love with all the white polishes in the world. I think I just like the clean and simple feel to it and I never liked anything that seems so basic before. Then I saw the new Catrice LE collection and got the recent Ladyqueen store package with these amazing rhinestones that are full of gold foil and I knew I got all the materials to make a perfect B & W manicure :)


I am in love with these studs since if you look closely you can see a million micro glitters inside that have an iridescent opal type of shine <3


I wanted to make something simple and basic but with a twist. And the twist is in the form of skulls that I just can't pass by if I see them on a stamping plate :)


For this mani I used Catrice Simply white and Essence stamp me!Black as base. I used Essence stamp me! black and white as the stamping polishes. The plate I used is MoYou London Punk 5 and all is topped off with these amazing B & W rhinestones with trapped gold foil inside.


Here you can see all the other colors I got <3 <3 <3 


xoxo
gin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...