Monday, August 10, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Tribal and Hot pink

This mani is not technically tribal or hot pink - but it has particles of both so I think it will pass as a fitting part of the challenge :) 

I love how this turned out, since I don't do a lot of these type of manicures that always pop up in my threads. I am in love with it but I am a sucker for anything black and white. Let me know what you think :)



The base polishes I used are China glaze Bump in the night and Jindie nails Betty's fettie milkshake. The stamps are made with MoYou London Zodiac 1 and Essence stamp me! black. I added some different shaped studs that I feel like make the mani more rounded :)



xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. That crelly is so pretty! Love the stamping here a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Especially the touch of neon with the black.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...