Monday, August 31, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Purple, Red and Aqua

Purple - check, aqua - check , red and if by red you mean hard to see pink glitters - check :) I am so happy that my Zodiac sign - Aquarius was made a while back by MoYou London into a stamping plate.  And one of the cool parts of the plate is the star constellation pattern. I know I could free hand draw it but why if I can just stamp it? :) As inspiration for the colors I used the sleeve that the plate came in since the galaxy on it is a mix of amazing colors as it can be seen on the bottom <3




To make the galaxy base I used Essence Stamp me! black, Dark night starlight, China glaze Frostbite and So blue without you. Over it I added Essence Cool breeze that are the aqua hex glitters and Catrice Sky and snow to give it the blue and purple shimmer. The stamps are made with MoYou London Zodiac 1 and Essence stamp me! white stamping polish.


And here is a magical Galaxy nebula gif to make your day <3

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...