Monday, August 17, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Pale pink

I love how Essence is stepping up their game! More and more of their 'special' effect polishes look like fancy indie brands <3 I got my claws on Essence Truth or dare? and it is a quite unique mix of nude / pale pink and white glitters of all kinds of sizes. It took only 2 layers of it to get the desired effect. Essence keep up the work! <3


For this mani I used S-he stylezone no. 333 as base. Over it I added 2 layers of Essence Truth or dare?. And over it I added stamps made with Essence Stamp me! black and MoYou London Time traveller Back to the 80s 2. 


Here you can see the amazing Truth or dare? - I love how it looks over a gray base. Come to think of it now I want to pair it with some more taupe or beige nude type of polish to see how the glitters react to that type of base :) 



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...