Monday, August 3, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Fugly

The idea behind this was to make a mix of metallic polishes and over it stamp with a bunch of feather stamps. Needless to say not even a bunch of black iridescent rhinestones saved this mani. 

I guess I could call it ugly-pretty I don't know I still am not sold on them completely :,(


For the base of this mani I used Catrice Emerald queen, Pinkroque, Forget-me-not, China glaze Scandalous shenanigans and Don't make me wine. The stamps are made with Essence Stamp me! black and MoYou London Tropical 20. Over it all I added some black mini iridescent rhinestones.


Maybe this .gif  will get me into a better mood :)



So what do you think ... Is this mani pretty or ugly or just down right fugly? :)




xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. Its different but it still looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it looks cool, stop being so hard on yourself. I do the same thing though especially when what you had in mind is totally different than the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's unique, certainly not ugly. I love how those rhinestones match it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Looks like the mani was inspired by the rhinestones. They match really nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...