Monday, August 24, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Free choice

Free choice - WIIIIIIII means for me do what you do best - mix a bunch of random colors and hope for the best :) I like how the combination of it all turned out - thou they remind me a lot more of some type of fall colors, maybe just because there are so many darker shades in there :) Honestly I just wanted to pair the fugly China glaze Budding romance with as many polish buddies I could find to match him since so many folks say he is one ugly guy due to him being a puke green shade. I like him thou :)




For the base I used Essence Dare to kiss, Inti inka, Catrice Purple regin, Rockby and China glaze Budding romance. The stamps are made with QA71 and Kiko Taupe as a stamping polish. 


I don't know where I was going with this mani but now that I look at it - it reminds me the colors of the crests from the Harry Potter movies - does that make sense? :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Budding Romance is one of my favorite "ugly" polishes. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...