Thursday, August 6, 2015

NOTD: Sea adventure nails

A while back I was on a fun sea adventure with my BF in Zrće on the Island Pag. I finally found my new favorite summer destination - it's like Ibiza or Miami but smaller and way closer :) 

So these are the nails I wore while there. They have everything that is required for a sea adventure - pirates, cool sailor tattoos, mermaids and sea creatures. I love how they turned out! And I added a silly secret nail art full of flamingos on my thumb that I rarely show - since there is no real summer if there are no flamingos! :)




Here you can see all 5 nails and I must admit I loved them so much I had no problem looking at them the entire week long *which is a record for me since I switch manis at least twice per week* <3 




Since every nail is so detailed I will describe them each:
Thumb - gradient made with China glaze More to explore, Morgan Taylor Pink flame-ingo and S-he stylezone no.002. The stamps are made with Essence Stamp me!black and MoYou London Tropical 6.
Index - The base is Essence Grumpy and over it I stamped with Essence Stamp me! white and hehe005. The skull is made as a decal with the same stamping polishes and MoYou London Rockstar 1 plate.
Middle - The base is Sinful colors Wisp, stamped over with Essence Grumpy and hehe005 stamping plate. The anchor decal is made with MoYou London Biker 5. I colored it in with KiKo Gold, Kleancolor Neon Fuchsia, Catrice Roberts red ford, OPI Live, love, carnival and Essence Roller coaster. 
Ring - The base is Essence Crew first! over it I stamped with BM-XL25 - thou the bubbles are not visible very well :( Other two stamps are made as decals with Mundo de Unas polishes and MoYou London Fairytaile 2 and Cookbook 11 stamping plates.
Pinkie - The base is Sinful colors Wisp. First layer of stamps is made with Mundo de Unas and BM401. The 2nd holo layer is made with Color club Over the moon and MoYou London Fairytale 2 plate. The little turtle is made with Mundo de Unas and MoYou London Princess 4 plate.



These nails will be exclusively posted on Glam-express that is a great source for all type of summer beauty posts and tips from all corners of the blogging world :)


xoxo
gin

8 comments:

  1. This is so fun! You make some very awesome nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Love the skull and the rose nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love all the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I can barely paint my nails one color! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you for real?! These are insanely awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...