Saturday, August 22, 2015

LoL mani: Annie in Wonderland

Annie the Dark child was one of my 1st ever LoL champions I played and fell in love with. And her skin that is Wonderland themed was always something I wanted. Now I finally own it and use it all the time!

I mean how can you not fall in love with a big teddy bear dressed up as a bunny in a fancy suit? While a little psycho girl trails behind him and sets everything on fire :)



Here you can see my inspiration - I think I captured their spirit in my nail art :)




These is the cute duo in game <3 



Some more amazing fan art I found via uncle Google to keep the inspiration flowing :)



For this mani I used a bunch of plates - some for stamps and some to make decals. I used MoYou Rockstar 1, Alice 2 & 4. The stamping polishes I used are Essence stamp me!black, Mundo de Unas Red, Yellow and Blue, Kiko Gold. The base polishes are Color club Love you to pieces, LA Girl Sparkle ruby,  Essence Cookies & cream, English rose, In love, Hello sunshine, Sinful colors Wisp.  


My favorite Annie quotes in game:
'' Bear hug!''
''Come out, come out where ever you are!''


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...