Wednesday, July 22, 2015

TNCC Travel: Paradise

Since I just got back from my Paradise island adventures on Pag and Zrće trust me I know what paradise is! It's good music, strong drinks, palm trees to hide under and good company! Aww God I want to go back!!! :)

But until next time I finally go back to my homeland here are some nails that were inspired by my stay there :) 



This song was playing a lot out in the clubs and it reminds me so much of the summer fun in the sun so I added it. You guys can listen to it while looking at pretty pictures ;) 
It's Lost frequencies - Are you with me 





For this mani I used a bunch of greens to make the base: Kiko Meadow green, Catrice Hugo moss, Barry M Key lime, China glaze Highlight of my summer. The stamps are made with MoYou London Tropical 18 and Mundo de Unas Lavender



source: tumblr
Did you found your paradise yet?
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. *GASP* So pretty!! I love all of the greens! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...