Tuesday, July 21, 2015

TNCC Travel: India

This months TNCC is Travel - I did my 1st work with the Captain America nails that represent the place I want to visit the most. But today I have a 2 part mani of India - a place I think would be the most mind blowing place to visit. Since it is a place so full of wonder and colors I know I wouldn't wanna leave :)


I love any pictures I see from their festivals since they all look so colorful and fun so I decided to channel it a bit.



What I love the most about India is their mythology, culture and religion. It has developed in a truly unique way and it is a great source to find some inspirations :)



source: tumblr




source: tumblr

For this mani I used OPI I just can't cope-acabana, Where did Suzi's man go?, Live.Love.Carnival and Models own Purple glare to create the base gradient. The mandala-lace stamps are made with Sinful colors Wips and Qgirl-030. The top stamps are made with MoYou London Explorer 21 and Essence stamp me!Black.



Here is a cute elephant - couz they are just to cool and adorable :)

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. This manicure is all that and then some, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww totally adorable manis. I am from this land of colors and festivals and you said it right, it is the place that no one will want to leave once smell it's aroma.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nails are gorgeous! I would also love to visit India for all of the same reasons :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...