Saturday, July 4, 2015

TNCC Superheroes: Captain America / Travel: USA / 4th of July nails

First of all HAPPY B-DAY USA!!! I hope all you lovely Murican buddies are having fun today :)

I went and saw the new Avengers movie the Age of Ultron and it was quite disappointing. I loved Ultron but mostly because I have a huge crush on James Spader and I loved the twins - OMG they were so cool and then they kill one :( Thou most of the movie seemed to me like it was focused on Hawkeye ... Captain America got a couple of good lines and shots so that saved the movie in my eyes :) So he was a great inspiration for my 4th of July nails also <3


Chris Evans is so dreamy I had to recreate his cute face. And then I did a couple of Murica' designs that were inspired by his weapon and costume. I wanted to work with the dark colors and not so much with the primary ones as I saw the other manis being posted out there. 



This sad broken shield gif give me the idea to make a 3D one on my nail. I love his weapon since using only a shield is such a rare thing action movies.




For the red, white and blue parts I used Catrice Roberts red ford, Trip into blue and Sinful colors Wisp. The adorable little face is made with Essence Tra-la-ra, Love is in the air, Barry M Blueberry and China glaze Kalahari kiss. The stamps I used are HWH05 and hehe015.


The best of the part of the Age of Ultron movie <3 



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. These nails are just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle finger is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! OMG I love Captain America! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...