Monday, July 13, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Stripes

Note to self: Don't use white polish to make stamping decals because some colors bleed into the white :( But lessen learned and the nails still turned out amazing. The challenge says stripes - but not all were stripes meant to be vertical ;)


For this mani I used Essence Wild white ways as base. The decals are made with Essence stamp me! white. The triangles are colored with China glaze Yellow polka dot bikini and Kiwi cool-ada, Kleancolor Neon fuschia, Ruby kisses Blues clues and Electric purple. The stamping plate I used is QA92.


A fun gif that helped me get inspired and that melted my brain after looking at it to long :)

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. This is a good tip! Joyce had the idea to use a silicone baking mat to do several decals at once and I think that would make this technique so much easier so I think I'm ready to try it now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...