Monday, July 27, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Green

Today I have for you a lovely mani for any geeky girl on the planet :) It is simple and cute, I only wish the holo in the Polish Yer Hooves  polish would be more visible. It is a cool shade I got a while back called Zombie cow blood and it's a lime green scattered holo. It was easy to apply in 3 simple layers. And how cute is the little zombie cow on the bottle? <3



The base is Polish yer Hooves Zombie cow blood. The stamps are made with BM-415 plate. The stamping polishes I used are Essence stamp me! black and Mundo de Unas Dark green.


I feel like I am in the Matrix with this mani :)
source: tumblr
Ladies don't forget to visit Polish Yer Hooves shop because there are always new amazing polishes to discover and if you are a picky nail lover you can even get your own costume polish made :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...