Monday, July 20, 2015

LoL mani: Tahm Kench the River King

The newest addition to the League of Legends universe is the River king Tahm Kench. I can't tell you much about the game play since I don't own him yet but I can tell you he seems like a lot of fun! He is a big southern gentleman who eats his allies or his enemies depends on what you need him to do during the game - I am just so excited to finally try him out. 

Since I just got back from my summer sea side vacation I was a bit more inspired by the MasterChef skin that is full of sea goodies and this is how it turned out :)


Here you can see the inspiration for my nails :)

MasterChef Tahm Kench skin

I wanted to make the face of the fish and a small tribute to sushi and the crabs that he uses during the game and in the picture.


For this mani I used Models own Amethyst and Valerian as the outer nails base. The fish base is a mesh of Catrice L'Orange, Wakikiki beach and Bring me peach. The scale stamps are made with Barry M Satsuma, the crab ones with Mundo de Unas and the white ones with Essence Stamp me! white, that I also used for the free hand drawn details. For the other details on his face I used Essence English rose, Na-rock and Have a break. The stamping plates I used are MoYou Cookbook 11 and hehe 005.


And a bit of a teaser we all got to see a while back that got me all pumped up - I am a sucker for a good southern accent :)




xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! The little crabs are adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...