Tuesday, July 7, 2015

LadyQueen Review: Hehe 040 Stamping plate

This is my 2nd review of the plates I got from the amazing new page LadyQueen that is full of unique nail art supplies and any other thing a beauty blogger could want. 


The plate I am reviewing is NA0571 Nail art stamping template that is also a part of the hehe collection. Here you can see the design after I unwrapped it. As you can see there are a bunch of faux water marble patterns, some classical Japanese faces and some random circular patterns that caught my eye.


I wanted to make a base that is full of metallic colors that will pick up the colors in the rhinestones. So I used Essence Steel-ing the scene, Star gazer no. 232, S-he stylezone no. 030, Essie Blue rhapsody and Barry M Gold foil. For stamping I used Essence Stamp me! white.  



The finished nails look amazing. Full of contrasting colors and effects. I just can't get enough of it since the metallic and matte basic color contrast looks very unique. 


If you are looking for your own new exciting nail art supplier visit LadyQueen. And when you are there don't forget to use the DVLC15 code that gives you a 15% off on your purchase :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. The plate looks great and seems to stamp pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree. I think Diana is a nail artist.

      Delete
  2. So cool! You always come up with the best designs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...