Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Scales

This mani was in my head for quite some time and now I finally did it! OMG I love it! I just can't get enough of making stamping decals! <3 And it turns out this is a perfect summer mani - YAAASSS everything is on point today :)



Some cute koi gif so you can see my inspiration a bit :)

source: tumblr



The base for decals is Essence Wild white ways and on the accent finger it's Barry M Guava. The scales and the koi are colored in with Essence Black to the roots and Love's recipe, also OPI Where did Suzy's man-go?. The decals are made with hehe 005 and A48 stamping plates and Essence Stamp me! black polish.


And another cool koi gif - that reminds me of the coolest koi ever Tui and La from Avatar the last Airbender <3

source: tumblr
Do you guys ever feel if your nails are on point life isn't so lame after all? ;)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...