Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Red, Orange & Green

When I was a kid one of the 1st animes I ever saw was Dragon ball Z. Needles to say I saw all the parts and was running around yelling KAME-HAME-HA every chance I got :) But then I got addicted to more and more anime and I forgot a bit about one of my 1st loves :) But my BF told me he also watched it when he was a kid *swoon* so now we watch it together and play the always fun Dragon ball drinking game :) 

When I saw the red, orange and green challenge I thought of the dragon balls and the green dragon that is summoned - I think I nailed it :) 




For this mani I used Catrice Emerald queen as base on the accent nail. The stamp is made with Mundo de Unas Dark green and Infinity nails 55 stamping plate. All the dragon balls are free hand drawn with Catrice Orango bloom. The black parts are colored in with Essence stamp me! black and the white sheen I drawn on I made with Essence Wild white ways.


Here you can see the German Dragon ball O opening I was growing up with - and I still know the entire song by heart :) 


And the fun Dragon ball Z Kai I am watching recently with my BF :) 



KAME-HAME-HA !!!! <3

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. I used to love watching this show growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! hehehehe I love this combination of colors. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...