Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Glitter

I found this Yes Love polish a while back and it looks like Fantasy fire the glitter version I just had to take it home with me. And OFC this polish acts just like the original fantasy fire - it's sheer, magical and a bi**h to take an accurate photo of :)
I used a black base and added some stamps to make it even more magical - I mean just the bottle on the picture looks like a nail bloggers dream :)



For the base of the mani I used Essence stamp me black. Over it I added a couple of layers of Yes Love G25-6. The stamping plate I used is MoYou London Gothic 9. I created the stamping polish gradient with Kiko Lavender, Gold and Rose peonia


Isn't this beauty a glitter reincarnation of Fantasy fire? :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...